2 Twin Cells DC8000 2x56 Plates DryCell Hydrogen Generator Complete Kit > 16 000 cm3 Engines < 32000 cm3
DC12000 TWIN Technical data and additional information read more:
- HHO gas generator type: 2 Dry Cell;
- Standard dimensions: 200x200x240 mm;
- Plates: 2x56;
- Voltage: 24V;
- Load amperage: 70A 24V;
- Maximum amperage: 75A 24V;
- Power: 1680W;
- Total area for gas production: 2x9485 cm2;
- Production of Hydrogen: 8.0 litres per minute (70A - 24V).
Parts List of the DC12000 Kit:
This DC12000 kit comes complete with all accessories required for the installation:
- hydrogen fuel cell hho gas generator - 2 Dry Cells with 56 plates in 316L stainless steel;
- Water Tank in Polypropylene (volume of 30 litres) with easy level check and opening for refilling;
- Control Relay 50A-24V DC;
- Electrical cable HO7V K, 6 mm section, in red and black, suitable for all electrical connections;
- Fuse holder and fuse 50A;
- Insulated Terminals and accessories for all electrical connections;
- High Pressure Hose for the HHO gas;
- Cristal PVC Hose for the electrolyte;
- Includes all the necessary connectors and sockets for the connections ;
- Electrolyte - Potassium hydroxide (KOH)
- Installation manual in English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish
Free Download HHO KIT DC12000T hydrogen fuel cell hho gas Generator Manuals & Videos
Strong points of our products
Hydrogen fuel cell hho gas generator dimensions - the small size of our Hydrogen fuel cell hho gas generators allows easy installation in all cars. The dry cell can also be installed horizontally or vertically allowing greater flexibility for the installation.
Hydrogen fuel cell hho gas production - despite its performance, the cell size is relatively small in proportion to the quantity of gas produced ensuring optimum operation over time. The easy reconfiguration of the plates (plus, minus, neutral), by a system of terminals, allows a better optimization according to your needs.
Stainless steel plates – our plates are manufactured in 316 L stainless steel, laser cut, with a special chemical and physical treatment developed by our team to extend the operational life of the Hydrogen fuel cell hho gas generator. You will not see brown deposits in our dry cells. A certificate from the manufacturer guarantee the quality and durability of stainless steel that we use.
Flanges - the new nylon flanges have been developed solely for our Hydrogen fuel cell hho gas generators. Good physical resistance and, above all, thermal resistance (melting point 190-350°C) makes nylon the best selection material for these products. As the Hydrogen fuel cell hho gas generator will be installed in the engine compartment, where the temperatures inside in summer can be very high, the thermal resistance of the materials used is very important.
Gaskets and Seals - we use special elastomers made from EPDM rubber (temperature limits of use: -40 to 200 ° C), with a square section and large contact surface. Optimal distribution of pressure throughout the sealing surfaces.
Bubbler tank - bubblers serve two purposes - cleaning the Hydrogen fuel cell hho gas and acting as a safety barrier. When Hydrogen fuel cell hho gas is produced from a dry cell, some water vapour is produced as well. This water vapour can carry tiny particles of electrolyte which can cause damaging corrosion. As the Hydrogen fuel cell hho gas bubbles rise up the column of water inside the bubbler they are "filtered" of any electrolyte particles that were attached to the water vapour. The result is much cleaner Hydrogen fuel cell hho gas. In the event of a flashback, the bubbler acts as a safety barrier. If a flame reaches the bubbler and ignites the HHO that has accumulated at the top, the water column will prevent the Hydrogen fuel cell hho gas from going on to the dry cell because the flame cannot skip from bubble to bubble.
Summary of the strong points of our products:
- Construction materials with very high quality ensuring a long product life;
- Easy plate reconfiguration (positive, negative and neutral) by a system of terminals, for optimizing the performance of your system;
- Absence of brown deposits in the dry cell and electrolyte circuit;
- Stable operating temperature of the Hydrogen fuel cell hho gas generator without risk of overheating
- Isolation of the cell to withstand extreme cold in winter conditions in order to continue to be effective even in the more severe conditions;
- High system security based on protection bubbler tank.
HHO KIT DC12000T for Earthmoving Machinery Petrol/Diesel/LPG Save Our Climate Save Fuel
- Brand: www.HHO-KIT.com
- Product Code: DC12000-BIG-BOAT
- Availability: 198
- €1,396 Best price!
€698 Best price!
- You save: €698 Best price! or 50%
3019 Product Views
Tags: dc12000, hydrogen, fuel economy, hho, hydrogen fuel cell, emissions, fuel cell, fuel saver, carbon emissions, hho generator, hho kit, hho gas, diesel, hho gas, hydrogen, fuel, cell, ship, pickup, pick-up, van, diesel, hho gas, hydrogen, truck, ship, HUMMER, Mack, Kenworth, Fort, GMC, Volvo, Scania, DAF, MAN, Mercedes, Renault, Scania, Volvo, Daf, Man, Iveco, Renualt, Massey, Newholland, Johndeere, Harvester, Lorry