HHO FAQs - HHO KIT HHO X-Cell Frequently asked questions
1. What are the fuel savings and advantages using our Hydrogen Technology? Most users have economies from 20 to 30% in fuel consumption. There are cases of higher results normally in older cars or using the HEC Chip in electronic fuel injected cars. Hydrogen reduces fuel consumption by forcing the carbon-based fuel to burn more completely and efficiently. Hydrogen also helps to clean carbon deposits inside the engine. Hydrogen exhaust emissions are pure water. So, you save fuel, save money and save the environment
2. Is a hybrid fuel system more prone to rust or corrosion?
3. Can this system improve my performance?
5. Does the hydrogen generator cause any short or long-term harm to my engine?
6. What type of routine maintenance is involved?
7. What is the electrolyte used?
8. Will the water in the unit freeze in winter?
9. What if I don’t use Distilled water in my generator?
The same is true with many other types catalyst, especially any catalyst containing sodium, like baking soda or sodium hydroxide. Sodium will quickly contaminate the electrolyzer plates and cause the unit to become ineffective.
10. Can the hydrogen generator explode?
Tech support is provided for your HHO KIT HHO set HHO gas generators ([email protected]).
12. Is there any kind of warranty that comes with my Hydrogen Generator?
13. In case of an accident will the Hydrogen Generator blow up?
14. Can we use the Hydrogen Generator on a power generator?
15. What is the products life?
16. This breaks the laws of thermodynamics. It should not work!
20. What safety devices are in the kits?
21. Can I use any kind of water?
22. How often do I have to check the water level in the tank?
Isopropyl alcohol as adding antifreeze and cleaner for HHO - cells is the best solution.Isopropyl Alcohol is the accessory for your HHO system to prevent freezing of water. 15-25%, when added per 1L of water, is sufficient to in sub-zero temperatures over the winter to come it´s also usable for cleaning the dry-cell. Recommended one time a year Alcohol solvent for fats, resins, paints, inks, etc. isopropanol is ideal for household degreasing and cleaning of natural products, Solvent for crystallization additive in antifreeze, washer fluid additive, sweat layer and a layer of fat to remove artificial nails and much more.
There are no products to list in this category.