Technical data and additional information read more:
- Voltage DC (V): 12 or 24v (please select on your order)
- Energy consumption (kW/h): 0,96
- HHO Gas Output Max: 120-240L/h
- Max. Pressure (kg/cm2): 1,2
- Max. Water Consumption (L/h): 0,16
- Water refilling: manual
- Water Tank Capacity: 32 liters
- Autonomy: 200 hours
- Dimensions - L x l x h (mm): 800 x 600 x 400 mm
- Weight: 36 kg
- Automatic ON/OFF acording to engine´s operation (voltage detection)
Parts List of the Black-Box:
This Plug-n-play unit comes completely mounted with all accessories and parts for the perfect results:
- 1 Fiberglass protection box;
- 2 Dry Cell DC8000 with 56 plates in 316L stainless steel;
- 1 Watertank in PP volume of 32 liters;
- 1 Bubbler Tank in PVC;
- 2 Control Unit Box with 60A PWM, voltmeter and ammeter;
- 2 Water level sensors - Max and Min Level;
- 2 VentilatorS;
- Protection FuseS and Fuse CarrierS;
- Electrical connection cables.
- Electrolyte - Potassium hydroxide (KOH)
- Conection Hoses
- Installation Manual in English (E-book for download).
Engines from up to 16.000 cc for Trucks, tractors, boats, excavators...
Strong Points of our Products:
Generator Dimensions - The small size of our generators allows easy installation in all cars. The dry cell can also be installed horizontally or vertically allowing greater flexibility for the installation.
HHO Gas Production - Despite its performance, the cell size is relatively small in proportion to the quantity of gas produced ensuring optimum operation over time. The easy reconfiguration of the plates (plus, minus, neutral), by a system of terminals, allows a better optimization acording to your needs.
Stainless Steel Plates – Our plates are manufactured in 316 L stainless steel, laser cut, with a special chemical and physical treatment developed by our team to extend the operational life of the generator. You will not see brown deposits in our dry cells. A certificate from the manufacturer guarantee the quality and durability of stainless steel that we use.
Gaskets and Seals - We use special elastomers made from EPDM rubber (temperature limits of use: -40 to 200 ° C), with a square section and large contact surface. Optimal distribution of pressure throughout the sealing surfaces.
Summary of the strong points of our products:
- Construction materials with very high quality ensuring a long product life;
- Easy plate reconfiguration (positive, negative and neutral) by a system of terminals, for optimizing the performance of your system;
- Absence of brown deposits in the dry cell and electrolyte circuit;
- Stable operating temperature of the generator without risk of overheating
- Isolation of the cell to withstand extreme cold in winter conditions in order to continue to be effective even in the more severe conditions.
Tiger Plug N Go Active CO2 HBOX DC8000T for Truck & Yacht Petrol/Diesel/LPG <16,000cc Engine 12/24V Save Our Climate Save Fuel
- Product Code: HBOX-8000T
- Availability: 198
- €1,620 Merry Xmas
€908 Merry Xmas
- You save: €712 Merry Xmas or 44%
12743 Product Views
Give your car a new life! More power and performance, less fuel consumption lower carbon emissions. In just one hour operating our machine, you will remove all carbon deposits from your engine.
Cleaning process in 2 steps takes 1 hour
INTERNAL ENGINE CARBON CLEANING PARTS: * EGR Valves * Combustion Chambers * Exhaust Manifolds * Turbochargers * DPF Filters * Catalysts * Oxygen Lambda Sensors
Only Clean HHO Gas 100% FREE ENERGY Technology is used for Internal engine carbon cleaning!!!
We are only one in Ireland for real cleaning Catalyst EGR DPF with Hydrogen gas 100% Free energy and lowest price!!!
We don't use ultrasonic technology! We don't use chemicals! We don't cut filters! We don't take off Catalyst DPF EGR!
Don't confuse to clean DPF properly it has to be taken off and regeneration!
To clean DPF, without to be taken off!
EGR DPF/FAP CAT cleaning nationwide service