HHO Kit HHO Installation Manual Plug 'N' Play
HHO KIT HHO Generator Plug 'N Play READY-TO-USE in few minutes
IMPORTANT! FIRST NUMBER ONE THING TO DO IS TO READ ALL OF THE INSTALLATION MANUAL RIGHT TO THE END & Watch the installation video on the www.HHOKit.ie website.
Check all the parts are supplied in the HHO Kit before beginning
For proper installation and operation of the kit, you can send us pictures or a short video before starting the engine to guarantee the warranty. If the damage is caused by improper installation or modification, the contract becomes void. We are always happy to advise for free.
Just Fit & Plug-N-Go Video & Manual. Follow Diagram, manual, and watch new videos.
Mercedes-Benz C200 2.2L Diesel CDI *2006
Lexus IS 220 2.2L Diesel 2008
Before any operation on the system, watch videos and read the manual below.
1. Follow Diagram how to connect Plug 'N Play cables. Never connect cables from a power source over 2.5V as battery/charger 12V/24V directly to the central HHO Kit unit, which is only for up to 2.5V powered from the PWW AMP Booster. For proper operation it is necessary to use a PWM AMP Booster with 2.5 V. The HHO Kit central unit will be damaged and the warranty will be void.
2. Test Fit, then secure the Generator in a vertical position between the grill/mask and the cooler. IMPORTANT! VERY CAREFULLY & SLOWLY close the bonnet/hood to establish the clearance between the hood and HHO Generator.
3. Under the bonnet where is over 50°Celsius is recommended cooled place far from the engine. Installation in the Passenger Compartment and car boot must be secured.
4. Never try to overload the maximum current by adding more KOH!
5. Always check the AMP on display with a built-in 4-in-1 LCD ammeter or any AMP meter;
5. Take the supplied Syringe, and fit the provided TIP, found by removing the plunger from the syringe body, where it is stored lying along the plunger stem.
6. Install the syringe into the top of the HHO Generator Fitting without the Plunger in place.
7. CAREFULLY! Please put on your safety glasses, and install the supplied KOH Granules into the syringe body as it stands vertically in the HHO GENERATOR top fitting hole.
8. CAREFULLY! Slowly add the supplied De-ionised Water to the syringe, to flow down into the HHO Kit Generator, until the Water level is maximum.
Use an anti-foaming agent liquid for SPA to stop foam if necessary. Just a few drops and the foam is gone. Apply whenever foaming is increased.
9. Now, do not add water to the bubbler. For the beginning, please leave empty. If you fill too much water into the reservoir, bubbler will capture that automatically. As the temperature rises, the vaporised water automatically retains in the bubbler, and overheated HHO gas begins to bubble. When the engine is switched off, the water automatically returns to the reservoir, and the minimum amount remains in the bubbler. If the bubbler is nearly empty, this means that HHO gas production is correct without overheating.
HHO KIT iX, X
HHO KIT XXL
HHO KIT XXL 3700mA - 60ml of KOH;
HHO KIT XXL 4700mA - 80ml of KOH;
HHO KIT XXL 6700mA - 120ml of KOH;
HHO KIT XXL 8700mA - 160ml of KOH;
HHO KIT XXL 12700mA - 240ml of KOH;
HHO XXL 16700mA - 320ml of KOH;
HHO XXL 32700mA - 640ml of KOH;
HHO XXL 64700mA - 1280ml of KOH
HHO KIT iX, X, 100mA - 5ml of dry KOH;
HHO KIT iX, X, 200mA - 5ml of dry KOH;
HHO KIT iX, X, XL 300mA - 5ml of dry KOH;
HHO KIT iX, X, XL 400mA - 5ml of dry KOH;
HHO KIT XL
HHO KIT XL, 100mA - 10ml of dry KOH;
HHO KIT XL, 200mA - 10ml of dry KOH;
HHO KIT XL 300mA - 10ml of dry KOH;
HHO KIT XL 400mA - 15ml of dry KOH;
HHO KIT XL 800mA - 25ml of dry KOH;
NEW PREDATORS, KITS iX, 2X, 3X need 100 ml KOH per 100 ml with ratio 50:50 any distilled, deionised or rainwater. Caution 100°C: mix water in a plastic pot with personal protective equipment on face, eyes and hands.
The electrolyte with dry KOH 10 ml to 20 ml depending on the volume and type of HHO Kit is antifreeze to approx. -10 ° C. When an additional 30-100 ml is added, the antifreeze is lowered to approx. -30 ° C. You can try it in your small dish in the freezer.
10. Start Stop relay can be set to by small buttons SET /ENTER. SET > Step 1 - ENTER 13.6V > SET Step 2 : ENTER 13.6V > SET Step 3 : 00.0 > SET Step 4 : ENTER DL0 > SET Step 5 : ONH > Click the last one to SET button save memory;
GIFT RED LED LOW WATER LEVEL
11. TAKE NOTICE: THE HHO KIT WILL SWITCH OFF AUTOMATICALLY ONCE THE ENGINE STOPS, AND BATTERY VOLTAGE DROPS BELOW 13.5 VOLTS.
TUG TEST Clear plastic Hose at each fitting. If it separates from the connector, it must be re-fitted by pushing 10mm of exactly hose minimum firmly into the joint.
RE TUG TEST Albright hose fittings if any failures occurred.
Installation 1/4" BSPT or NPT fitting for the pneumatic hose to deliver HHO gas into the Air intake or after MAF sensor: The screw tap can be BSPT or NPT 1/4 "-19, drill size 29/64 inch or 11.8 mm. If you do not have a screw tap, drill a hole larger than 11.8 mm and use a red or black sealant to seal the engine head.
Re-start the engine, and: Check that the HHO Generator is generating bubbles of HHO gas and in the bubbler's clear window.
Re-check that the clear hose from the top of the bubbler is still installed inside the engine air intake pipe at the front bottom of the battery, almost as far as the air filter housing or in modern cars can help to get better fuel consumption behind MAF sensor.
Gently TUG TEST all the wiring connections and plugs & Check that no wires or hoses are too short. Ensure sufficient insulation is stripped to make a good connection with the copper core of the cables.
CAREFULLY close the hood, gently and slowly, and check for sure that clearance exists (5mm Minimum) between the hood and any fittings, components, and wiring.
For proper installation and operation of the kit, you can send us pictures or a short video before starting the engine to guarantee the warranty. If the damage is caused by improper installation or modification, contract any becomes void. We are always happy to advise for free.
Test drive your vehicle for a minimum of 10 Km.
Switch off the engine, apply the parking brake, Open the Engine bay hood, and inspect the installation for secure mounting of all components, loose bolts, insecure hose routing, vulnerable wire routing, and unstable plug connection the wiring.
Re-start the engine and check Gas bubbles are being generated, as viewed in the HHO Generator window.
NOTICE: CHECK YOU HAVE CERTAINLY PLUGGED THE LEFT HAND (FILLER)SIDE OF THE GENERATOR
Watch videos HHO Kits made by HHO Factory, Ltd
For any questions, start chat with U,s and we will answer you ASAP!
Watch videos click on the pictures.
HHO Kits made by HHO Factory, Ltd IRELAND