HHO KIT Quick guide
QUICK GUIDE - HHO KIT HHO GAS Generator
1. What are the fuel savings and advantages using our Hydrogen Technology?
2. Is a hybrid fuel system more prone to rust or corrosion?
3. Can this system improve my performance?
5. Does the hydrogen generator cause any short or long term harm to my engine?
6. What type of routine maintenance is involved?
7. What is the electrolyte used?
8. Will the water in the unit freeze in winter?
9. What if I don’t use Distilled water in my generator?
The same is true with many other types catalyst, especially any catalyst containing sodium, like baking soda or sodium hydroxide. Sodium will quickly contaminate the electrolyzer plates and cause the unit to become ineffective.
10. Can the hydrogen generator explode?
11. If I have questions is there any tech support for my Hydrogen Generator?
12. Is there any kind of warranty that comes with my Hydrogen Generator?
13. In case of an accident will the Hydrogen Generator blow up?
14. Can we use the Hydrogen Generator on a power generator?
15. What is the products life?
16. This breaks the laws of thermodynamics. It should not work!
20. What safety devices are in the kits?
It is recommended that you use distilled or deionized water but you can use tap water if it does contain too much iron or limestone.
22. How often do I have to check the water level in the tank?
Check it about every time you fill your car with a full fuel tank.
23. Why do your kits costs less than others?
It's because we manufacture and produce all of our products. Due to the large volume of units produced we can buy materials in large quantities at the very best deal and streamline our production and pass the savings on to you. It would make no sense for us to have the best product out there if it were so expensive that the average consumer could not afford it.
24. Will installing an HHO kit void my vehicle warranty?
No. It is an add-on device that can be easily removed. Since you are not modifying the engine or computer your HHO kit does not void your warranty.
25. My car doesn't have much space under the hood. Where can I install the HHO System?
There is always some place a unit can be installed. Our Hydrogen generator is the smallest on the market, the size of a motorcycle battery. The best place is in front of the car under the bumper.
26. How much would it cost me to have a mechanic install this?
Installation to your vehicle can be easily done by any good mechanic, or by yourself. Mechanics normally like the idea and respond well once they see the installation instructions. Installation depends very much on your vehicle and the hourly rate of your mechanic. However we can estimate your installation will take between 1,5 hours up to 3 hours.
27. When do I get my instructions manual?
You get access to the manuals download page immediately after you make your payment. After the transaction you will get instructions to continue to the download page. If you accidentally skip the page or close the browser, just send us an e-mail.
28. Does HHO injection work on vehicles with Turbo?
Yes. HHO works in turbocharged engines. Just make sure to inject the HHO gas before the turbocharger, not after.
E-mail: [email protected]